What We Do
We work with senior executives to develop new strategies to solve complex strategic problems and to implement profitable and positive change in their organisation.
STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
We leverage up-to-date market insight from a variety of different sources to identify growth opportunities, develop superior business positioning and to put human, physical and financial capital to work.
We work with clients to improve the operating model of an organisation in order to deliver on strategic objectives and drive commercial performance such as capturing new growth.
We work with leading businesses, private equity firms, governmental organizations, and not-for-profits. We don’t settle for off-the-shelf solutions, our approach and recommendations are highly customized.
With significant experience across multiple sectors and multiple geographies we serve clients as a trusted advisor to the senior executive team.
- We help clients frame the problem and then work out what to do.
- We bring insights and take an issue-based approach that is commonly used by all tier 1 strategic consultancies.
- We carry out strategic analysis and help clients achieve board level clarity of intent and a complete understanding of complex programmes and concepts
- We help define strategic objectives and budgets
- We bring a unique combination of hands on management together with wide consulting experience
- We have a deep belief in the importance of the individual and staff engagement
- We focus on delivering practical and enduring results and equipping our clients to grow.
- We partner with clients to turn recommendations into practice.
Find out the latest.
Traditional management thinking has not yet fallen out of love with hierarchy and command and control. A key element is the “fundamental attribution error”: “if the person at the top of the organization pyramid knows more, is smarter, or is a better leader than the other workers, then hierarchy leverages that person’s abilities.” For this[…]